Sunday, April 1, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHES!

just can read all the birthday wishes this evening because like i mention before, i had to go to LKMM-TD for 3 days. actually there are so many people there who shake my hand and wish me a happy birthday, even ko Ferdi wish me a happy birthday more than 25times that day (*lol) 
in SKJJ, there was no internet connection and i can't check/ read all the wishes from twitter.
so here are some of the wishes i got ;)




got so many wishes from my dear friends! so grateful about that awww thank you my friend!
not only that, i also got a "happy birthday" from david choi!
how come?!!!!????


hahhaha *happy
so here, my friend Natasha Njotowidjojo who lived in US right now, sent this message on my fb page:


after read that message, i immediately download that video and watch it!
OMG! i still can't believe that david choi say happy birthday to me, evelyn!
that was AWESOOOOOOMEEEEEE awwww

here's the video: 


awesome eh?! AAAAAAA thank you nasha! i love it, really ;D



i enjoy read all of those birthday wishes, i am really grateful to have all you guys as my friend
thank youuuuuuuu <3


 maybe this year i can't really spent my birthday with my family,  
but i am so grateful that God make me be 
someone who can feel all the love from her friends.




 

No comments: