Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BIRTHDAY surprise!

 aaaaaa just got a birthday surprise today from my friends! hihhii
they brought me cakes and presents too, WOHHOO :D

so, here's the story. after done with my mathematics class this afternoon i was waiting to be picked up and there were them surprise me with a birthday cakes complete with it's candles awwww
*so happy :DD
finally being able to blow a birthday candles again this year *hehe
 Thanks GOD,
thank you my friends! <3
thank you bulu, monyong, melan, lily, livia, cindy, deni,  mayor, dea, ivan ....(and the others who couldn't join us)
 
hahahha thank you for the presents too, SUPER LIKE IT!!!!



sorry for that super freaky photos *lol

i got two presents, it's RILAKKUMA PLUSH and heart shaped turquoise TLTSN ring!
"kapp kwon" or maybe i should called it "kwonnie" ;)))

so pretty!!! love it, really <3


(this is exactly that i want, remember the 'wishlist' post? ;p )
you guys are awesome! <3


i'm so grateful that i can feel all those care and love from my friends
thank you guys! muahhhh ;*


  ♡
 

No comments: