Sunday, March 31, 2013

my 20th birthday

Happy 20th Birthday to me! haha

first of all, i want to say thank you to my dear Jesus Christ for this 20 years full of happiness and lessons.
my mom and dad for their love to me. my family and friends thank you.
now, i'm not a teen anymore. i want to be more mature, more thankful in every day of my life.
i want to be my true self. i'm not gonna act childish anymore.
i want to be an independent woman.
with smile on my face,
everywhere i go 
:)

thank you my friend for 164 bbm massages, 25 tweets, 2 whatsapp.
it means so much for me ;)
 *i'm sorry for all of this bahasa, that maybe you don't understand, i just want to share my happiness*
tweets:





bbm messages from friends :




this 3 are my favorites :$
thank youuuu :)
 

and bbm picture made by someone for me. so everyone can make it as their display picture
honestly i was annoyed at first because i don't feel like similar to shena or anyone 
i just want to be me.
but that's okay i appreciate what my friend do to make me happy :)
thank youuu




and the most precious to me, handwritten letter from tasia.
this is just too beautiful for me, our friendship :)
i cried when i read this.
thank you tasia. you're the best. always the best for me♡

oh oh and yesterday i got a gift for myself. a book. a motivational book about how to think positively

until now, i still got no cake with candles. that's okay. 
i'm thankful already ;D
thank you Lord

No comments: