Sunday, February 17, 2013

wishlist! #2

another wishlist, lately i saving money to buy a polaroid camera. you know i've been wanting this since last year :(
look at those super cute rilakkuma polaroid camera! <3

white :)
 that rilakkuma edition is too expensive for me, actually i just want that pink or white or choco polaroid instax camera.
i'm dreaming of this lovely on my bedroom wall ;)

hmmmm. i had my own lomo camera. i like it, but it's kinda difficult to find a place to take care of the negative film in Surabaya. that's why i think lomo is not for me. it'll be easier to have a polaroid camera since that two are similar and i love it both.
right now i want to sell my lomo, my lovely limited edition lomo

 tasia helped me to buy this, because we can't find it in Indonesia and she said there are some lomo store in Singapore. my lomo is sooo expensive. i think it's S$210 or about $150 :(
i don't use it anymore. just 2 rolls of film and i keep it on my room nicely.
that's why i want to sell it so i can buy more things i want.

right now, i also want to buy more high heels.
look at these lovely high heels and wedges!! 

warmy magenta heels, pretty!
pretty-pretty-pretty-super pretty!




i also need a new simple flat shoes like this!
i want it ALL!!!!!! (っ˘з˘)っ
let's see if i can have my own polaroid and at least 1 new heels 'til my birthday! *pray*

No comments: