Friday, January 4, 2013

new year resolutions


ok, it's january 4th and i'm gonna try to make a new year resolution for 2013
looking back to my last year resolution, it's a bit FAIL i think :$

my last year resolutions recap:
  • Go to church more often. be more thankful. (uh oh! *pray)
  • Love my family more. (i do)
  • Study harder, learn more, get a good score.(not quite sure about this one)
  • Be happy. less tears. (yeeeeessss! )
  • find my Mr. Right ;) (ugh not yet)
  • be more organized (i tried to)
  • be more creative (i think it's improved haha)
  • Write more. keep writing in my diary (not so intense in my diary but here on my blog, yes!)
  • Read more. (a couple good books, English books)
  • Do more exercise, Lose weight. (nuh! still fat)
  • Meet more people and make more friends. ( yessss)
  • Love a little harder/Hate a little less. ( i'm trying )
  • Be nicer to everyone i know. ( never had a real fight with anyone so far haha)
  • Earn some money, save more money. ( hope i can save MORE )
  • Learn something new. ( took a new challenge: ketua UKM, koor acara, koor pubdekdok)
  • Eat less fast food and no more soda. (i'm not drinking any soda this whole yeaaar *proud)
  • Take pictures, remember the memories. have Polaroid camera.( not yet for the polaroid )
  • Keep supporting David Archuleta.(i'll keep doing that for sure! :*) 
so, i think i need to add a few more things from my last year resolutions. so here are this year resolutions:
  • of course, being grateful all the time (this is the most important right?)
  • spend more time with family
  • good score pleaseeeee
  • always be HAPPY. less tears. always smile
  • Fall in love, hopefully i can find my Mr. Right this year
  •  keep writing on my blog, and sometimes on my diary
  • READ MORE GOOD BOOKS (*i promised myself) 
  • be a good friend, make more friends
  • learn how to cook and bake
  •  lose weight, please please!
  •  Love a little harder/Hate a little less
  • keep earing some money, then save it do NOT spend it. remember that!
  •   still want to learn something new, photography maybe ;)
  •  eat healtier, i'll continue this no soda thing! and less coffee (i looove coffee)
  •  polaroid camera, that's a must!
  •  Keep supporting David Archuleta
  • MORE nail Polishes and learn makeups
  • few more new high heels ;$    

 

No comments: