Sunday, December 30, 2012

+ Ed Sheeran - Happy Birthday David James Archuleta!


Track List:
1. The A Team
2. Drunk
3. U.N.I.
4. Grade 8
5. Wake Me Up
6. Small Bump
7. This
8. The City
9. Lego House
10. You Need Me I Don’t Need You
11. Kiss Me
12. Give Me Love
13. Autumn Leaves
14. Little Bird
15. Gold Rush
16. Sunburn   


 i love almost all his songs!
if you never heard about him before, you need to listen to "Lego House" and "The A Team"
but my favorite is:

 Cold Coffee
i don't know why it's not included in his album, i found it on youtube and bookmark it so i can listen to it.


oh, and about my dear David Archuleta's Birthday on December 28th
happy birthday my kind of perfect david archuleta :)
 i wish you have a great year ahead
always be happy d!


hope the best for your mission, your health, and happiness
 i'll keep supporting you! :*

 

No comments: