Wednesday, September 26, 2012

nail art of the day - shimmery brown nails

what's on my nails?
nice?
like usual, i painted my left hand first because it's a lot easier than the right one. i'm trying so hard to train myself doing my right hand nails, and i think i starting to get used to it now
so, maybe next nail art photo will be showing my right hand nails! hahaha
btw, i'm using a shimmery gold the face shop vitamins nail polish over dark brown the face shop nail polish then i use white la colors nail art deco for the white pattern. 
*seriously i need more colors from la colors art deco, it not fun anymore just using black or white 
maybe i'll think to buy more colors since i can't find it in Indonesia and i need to order it from US :'(

cheers! have a great day everyone :D

No comments: