Sunday, June 17, 2012

2AM jo kwon's solo album


finally, jo kwon will release his solo album soon!
here's the track list
and today he released 2 songs "animal" and "just a kiss"

animal - Jo Kwon (Feat. Jung Ho Suk of Bulletproof Boy Scouts)
not really like up-beat song like this so.. okayyy

just a kiss - Jo Kwon
 when i listened to it for the first time, i can't really believe it's jo kwon's voice lol
but i like it, a lot!
i found the lyrics, enjoy! <3

* Just a Kiss
From your lips
In the Dark
Gives my life a brand new start

Just a kiss
On your lips
Every night
Gives me energy to fight so hard

** I tried to open up my mind to show you
Everything that’s here inside
I don’t even need a reason why
A reason why

*** I tried to catch a falling star
And you saved me by lighting up the dark
You brought the beat back to my heart
Before I lost the will and fell apart
You made it right and you saved my life
You saved my life

Hand in hand
Cheek to cheek
You and me
Standing up against the world

All the pain
All the doubt
I watched it go
Without you I’d be so lost.
I’d be so lost



the full album will be released this June 25th. can't wait!!! aww


No comments: