Sunday, January 22, 2012

repost: happy birthday my dear :), Saturday, December 31, 2011

 happy birthday kevin ;)
i miss you.. kev,
if only i could meet you again. i will hug you as tight as i can ...
i remember all happy and sad things about being your friend, same shoes in elementary school, sing me latin song, call me almost every night, being my seatmates in 5th grade, you stop trusting me and i stop talking to you, forget about you have to move to jakarta, missing you all the time, being so happy when you come back to surabaya and we're going to the same junior high school, still cannot say any words when we met, apologize in valentine's day, and once again being extremely happy when we're in the same class in 9th grade, and at last God  take you from us in August
there's so many things i've learn about this life, about you, about death...
but the most important thing is
i'm sure you're happy up there


i promise you,
you'll always here in my heart and no one can replace you
thank you my friend, my dearest friend♥ 

No comments: